The Vardex indexable laydown thread turning insert technology was developed over 50 years ago. Vargus patented designs continue to be the industry standard to this day.
With over 6000 different tools, VARDEX Thread Turning tools offer the largest and most extensive collection of pitches and standards in different grades, IC ranges and types of insert styles, as well as customized methods for the oil and gas industry.
The Vardex Thread Turning tooling program offers a wide range of external and internal solutions:
• Lasting and precise threading profile perpendicularity, ensuring compliance with standard specifications
• Uncompromising profile accuracy
• Superior surface finish
• Extended tool life for exceptional cost-effectiveness
• Optimal support for the cutting edge
• Better wear resistance and anti-corrosion protection
• New Insert Design – Reinforced inserts with improved geometry for heavy duty threading applications
• Standard Solution – Inserts and toolholders are no longer sold as special items, ensuring expedited ordering and delivery
• Unique Toolholder Support – For increased stability
• Unique Clamping System – Indented insert edge is designed to withstand increased cutting forces during machining and prevent insert rotation
The MINIPRO line offers a range of indexable and solid carbide tools for threading, grooving and boring applications.